Thursday, March 1, 2012

2.29 Accountability

I'm going to try to do "Accountability" posts every day. I got this idea from a friend on Facebook who did "365 days of accountability" regarding cooking her family dinner. I think it's a good way to share what we're eating as a family, but also remind me what I served Max on certain days. When I forget, the blog will be here to remind me. So, without further ado...




Max's Lunch for 3.1


Cantaloupe, String Cheese, Dried Pineapple and Banana Chips, Homemade Vanilla pudding, and Homemade Lemonade (not pictured)



And Max's Dinner for 2.29




The only thing missing here are his pork chop nuggets, which were still in the oven. But the rest - oven baked potatoes, asparagus, chicken broth with amish noodles - is all organic. So is the pork.


No comments:

Post a Comment