Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hoping for the Best

I haven't blogged since Sunday. I couldn't -- I couldn't even bring myself to open the webpage. If I did, I'd have to be honest about our Monday and Tuesday, and I didn't want to be. I didn't want to admit to anyone how awful things have been for the last few days.

I'm not really going to talk about the specifics. Really, I don't feel like airing our dirty laundry. Instead, I'll just say that we are all the more committed to and driven by the Feingold Program and it's potential success. We plan on continuing the program, full steam, and moving forward from here.

I might not blog for a few days until I get my wits about me. Just know we're all still fighting the good fight.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you need to talk (or vent). Ya know I'm here!

    ReplyDelete